Netanyahu and Kushner talks make no breakthrough on stalled Gaza deal
OMEGAZEPRIME News
This story was selected and curated by our editorial team in the Benjamin Netanyahu category. Published on August 17, 2026 • Originally reported by Peter Beaumont. OMEGAZEPRIME provides independent news coverage and analysis for our readers. Stay informed with the latest developments.
This story was selected and curated by our editorial team in the Benjamin Netanyahu category. Published on August 17, 2026 • Originally reported by Peter Beaumont. OMEGAZEPRIME provides independent news coverage and analysis for our readers. Stay informed with the latest developments.
Israeli PM again insists troops will not withdraw from strip until Hamas first disarms, but calls meeting constructive
Benjamin Netanyahu has told Donald Trump’s son-in-law and envoy Jared Kushner there can be no progress on the stalled Gaza ceasefire deal or an Israeli withdrawal from the coastal strip until Hamas first disarms.
An Israeli official said there had been no breakthrough in the meeting between the pair, saying Netanyahu had made it clear the IDF would not withdraw and would continue to carry out operations in Gaza.
Continue reading...OMEGAZEPRIME News — For more stories and analysis, visit omegazeprime.com