Ralph Carr in ‘living hell’ after being convicted of rape, Victorian court hears
OMEGAZEPRIME News
This story was selected and curated by our editorial team in the Australia news category. Published on August 17, 2026 • Originally reported by Nino Bucci. OMEGAZEPRIME provides independent news coverage and analysis for our readers. Stay informed with the latest developments.
This story was selected and curated by our editorial team in the Australia news category. Published on August 17, 2026 • Originally reported by Nino Bucci. OMEGAZEPRIME provides independent news coverage and analysis for our readers. Stay informed with the latest developments.
Lawyer for the entertainment industry and AFL figure says his career is ‘destroyed’ following conviction
Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast
Entertainment industry and AFL figure Ralph Carr says he is in “living hell” and has been “destroyed” after being convicted of rape, a Victorian court has heard.
Carr was convicted of two counts of rape and one count of sexual assault after a trial in the county court of Victoria last month.
Continue reading...OMEGAZEPRIME News — For more stories and analysis, visit omegazeprime.com